3 April 2012

Motivation to get through Easter

It's coming into the Easter break and there's so much chocolate begging to be eaten! Every time I go to the supermarket I struggle to stay away from the 'in your face' Easter eggs! Iv beaten the temptation only to get home and find my flatmates have not.. With it only being once a year I think its ok to treat yourself, in moderation and with the rest of your diet being pretty healthy. In my household lately we've been putting a bit more effort into our healthy lifestyle, creating meals that are easy and both nutritious and delicious! We have also been making time for the gym or runs/walks. I feel best working out with the latest dance hits and some good looking gym gear.


Here are some motivational pics I'v pinched from Pinterest & Lorna Jane to help you through this Easter break! x





No comments:

Post a Comment